Community Commemoration Board
Your community is a vitally important part of who you are. The feeling of belonging is a strong bond that lasts forever. Our Community Commemoration Board is the ideal way to remember and celebrate the lives of others in your community, society or club.
The board can contain scores, hundreds or even thousands of images. These can be for victims of war, university friends who have passed away, members of your religious group or any other group you’d like to be remembered.
As we already know, behind every person there is a story. Our Community Commemoration Board lets you tell that story. Simply click on a picture and their life story will appear, complete with images, videos and messages of condolence.
This is the perfect way to remember those amazing people in your community. They deserve it.
Order Your Memorial Board To Commemorate The Victims Or Deceased In Your Community –
- We ensure the board fits in the space you have – or the number of people you want to commemorate.
- We supply the board directly from lour manufacturer with full instructions on how to set up as well as internet access.
- We send you internet authorization so you can get started.
- Upload all the information you want to each person on the board. There is the space to add videos, images and words. You can also add links to the different communities within your larger collective.
- When you finish adding details they will appear live on the board, ready for people to look at and remember.
- You can select a day where a memorial candle will be lit on a day of your choosing, such as the date of their death or their birthday.
- All of the details can be updated at any time through our website so you can keep the memorial up to date with any new pictures, videos, etc.
- Your place of remembrance will become interactive with our Memorial Board. People can look through the amazing people in the community and remember their life ever after death.
Call us at 732-8440370, and leave your message, or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our representative will contact you to discuss your needs.